|model||Collaborative Organizational Development|
|states||AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY|
AIMS is a secure, cloud based platform that accelerates the implementation of health messaging by providing shared services to aid in the visualization, interoperability, security and hosting of electronic data. […] Our trading partners include federal agencies, the United States Uniformed Services, regional commercial laboratories and hospitals, State Health Information Exchanges and 50 state public health jurisdictions.
The Association of Public Health Laboratories (APHL) works to strengthen laboratory systems serving the public’s health in the United States and globally.
APHL represents state and local governmental health laboratories in the United States. Its members, known as “public health laboratories,” monitor, detect and respond to health threats.
“AIMS Platform securely transports millions of messages on a monthly basis. Examples of data currently exchanged through AIMS include:
- Aggregated Influenza test result data from public health laboratories to CDC
- Vaccine-preventable disease reports from testing centers of excellence to CDC
- Biological threat data from laboratories within the Laboratory Response Network to CDC
- Immunization data exchange among several public health jurisdictions
- Electronic laboratory reporting (ELR) between eligible hospitals and their respective jurisdictions
- National Quest ELR data to all jurisdictions
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) through the Advanced Molecular Detection (AMD) program
- Electronic Case Reporting (eCR) between providers and jurisdictions across the US”